Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
- Your bid is a contract between you and The Fan Zoo. If you have the highest bid you will enter into a legally binding purchase contract.
- Everything on our website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
- The Fan Zoo makes no warranties or representations as to the website’s accuracy and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions of its content.
- The use of our website is at your own risk and we are not liable for any damages. The Fan Zoo assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment from our website.
- Communication or material transmitted to our website will be treated as non-confidential and becomes the property of The Fan Zoo. It may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, publication, or marketing.
- It is prohibited to post or transmit any material that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- All images displayed on our website are either the property of The Fan Zoo or used with permission. The unauthorized use of images may violate copyright or trademark laws.
- Our website contains links to other sites that are not under the control of The Fan Zoo and we are not responsible for the content of such linked websites.
- By using our website you agree to indemnify and hold The Fan Zoo and its officers, partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claims, expenses and demands made by any third party.
We respect your privacy!
At The Fan Zoo we know how important it is to protect your personal information and we want to make every customer experience safe and secure.
All information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, or disclosed.
Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us at: email@example.com.
What Information does The Fan Zoo collect?
We collect two types of information: We may collect personal information such as your contact information, your personal preferences, or your transaction information. We may collect non personal information such as your type of browser you are using, preferred sports, teams or athletes.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product, service, or information that you requested.
How is your personal information used?
The Fan Zoo may use your personal information for a number of different business purposes such as:
- fulfill your specific requests for products, services or information;
- provide customer support;
- conduct surveys in order to improve our services;
- improve the effectiveness of our website;
- customize our online content to your preferences.
Does The Fan Zoo share your information?
The Fan Zoo does not sell or rent your personal information to any other party. However, we may share some of your personal information in the normal course of business with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by law. We may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as: fulfill online orders, send communications, conduct surveys, verify information, deliver products, and provide customer services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Fan Zoo and its Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Suppliers, Licensors and third party Partners will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, multiplied or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether or not such party has been previously advised of such damages, whether under contract, tort or any other theory, including, without limitation, arising out of or in connection with any loss or other damages in connection with any unavailability or non-performance of the site, errors, omissions, viruses and malicious code. These limitations will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose or any limited remedy.
The Fan Zoo may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating the website.
Our website can be browsed anonymously. However, to join in special features or functions or to order products and services you may be asked to provide certain personal information.
When using our website we may automatically collect some internet information from your computer connection to us, the date and time you access our site, the Internet address of the site from which you linked, and the sections of our website you visit. This information is used for administration purposes and to improve our site.
Our website may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources which are provided solely for your convenience and information.
Our website has obtained a Cybertrust certificate to confirm that we have met with industry standard security protocols.
The Fan Zoo will keep your information only as long as needed for legitimate business purposes and to meet any legal requirements.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (604) 628-0488
- Mail: The Fan Zoo, 120 Columbia Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 3Z8, Canada